As stakeholders in the future of our children, it is our responsibility to equip them with the skills and values that will shape them into proactive and productive adults.
It is therefore important that school and home influences work together to provide a positive direction to children. I invite all parents to join the school efforts in grooming our children into young individuals who:
- Possess a positive outlook.
- Make the best use of opportunities available to them
- Are sensitive and responsive to the needs of others.
As parents you can help by being positive yourself, i.e.:
- Talking positively about issues, events and people around you
- Understanding that academic achievements are only one of the many essential tools of success in life.
- Providing unconditional love. Avoid saying “I’ll love you if you…”